This feature from Google will surely help you to Kill Your Time With Google 3D Animal Animation In Lock-Down period. Google has recently announced its new 3D animal feature for smartphones (Android/iOS) which uses augmented reality to represent image in real life. This new feature places a 3D rendered hologram of below listed animals in your camera within your real space.
If you are not sure about your device OS, then you can simply go to setting and select about system. Your device should be Augmented Reality enabled. For Android user, operating system should be higher than 7.0. For iPhone users OS should be running on 11.0 or later.
How to Use Google 3D Feature:
- Search for animal listed below on Google.
- You will see an Wikipedia page where animal details will be listed. Below that, 3D animal picture will appear. Beside 3D picture, you will find “view in 3D” option.
- Click on “view in 3D” option and you will see a 3D animal on plain white backgrouond which can be moved by your fingers and it also perform actions.
- Below 3D animal you will see option as “View in your space option”.
- After this google will instruct you to keep your phone on plane and align to surface, and next moment you will see animal in your space.
Under this feature, you can see the following animals:
Under this quarantine and lockout period, you may not able to visit outside anywhere. But this feature of google will surely kill some of your time specially with your kids as it will bring some virtual animal right inside your room, kitchen, balcony or on your bed.
Do let us know if you really like this feature.